If you use the website(s) of TechBBQ China you agree to the following:
The website of TechBBQ China is a production of, and is part of, Trouble Maker Co. Ltd.
This website contains information, suggestions, and opinions about improving the quality of people’s lives from the authors. The use, misuse, understanding, or misunderstanding of the material, in whole or part, is the sole responsibility of the reader.
All images, graphics and content are copyright of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd and its individual owners. Do not copy, use or distribute without explicit written permission.
Neither the publisher, authors nor moderators assume responsibility or liability, jointly or individually, to any person, group, organization, or entity regarding any emotional or material loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained in this website. The moderators do not represent themselves as legal advisors. Readers are advised to use this material in a safe and logical manner. In some cases, this material is most effective when used in conjunction with professional legal services.
Not all content on the website(s) of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd (or affiliated websites) necessarily represents the views of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd.
Trouble Maker Co. Ltd and the individual consultants are not responsible for the misuse or mischaracterization of their professional qualifications. This Disclaimer makes it clear that the person who misrepresents the facts contained in this Disclaimer is responsible, not the consultants.
In the following statements, Trouble Maker Co. Ltd refers to: the website Trouble Maker Co. Ltd, its members and staff, and/or anyone else involved in creating or maintaining this website.
You agree that your use of the website(s) of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd is at your sole risk. You are aware that all information is transferred to client computers through a medium which is beyond the control of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd and its administration. Because of the number of possible sources of information available through the website and the hazards and uncertainties of electronic distribution there may be delays, omissions, inaccuracies or other problems with such information.
If you rely on this website or any material available on this website you do so at your own risk. You understand that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from any material and/or data downloaded from or otherwise made available through this website. This website is provided to you “as is”, “with all faults”, and “as available”. Trouble Maker Co. Ltd cannot and does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the information available through the website nor do they guarantee that the website will be effort-free, or continuously available, or that the website will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Trouble Maker Co. Ltd be liable to you or anyone else for damages arising out of uses or misuses of this website, including, without limitation, liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect, lost-profits or similar damages, even if advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages. You agree that the liability of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim in any way connected to the website shall not exceed the amount you paid to Trouble Maker Co. Ltd for the use of the website or service.
No oral advice or written information provided by Trouble Maker Co. Ltd (or posting members, staff, or third parties) shall create a warranty, nor shall members or visitors of the site rely on any such information or advice.
Terms Of Service (Use)
It is your responsibility, bearing in mind the global nature of the Internet, to comply with all applicable laws which may apply to your use of the website(s) of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd and to the material you post, including but not limited to those regarding acceptable content and online conduct. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside.
Please note that users under the age of 18 must obtain the consent of a parent or legal guardian each time such user wishes to post a comment on Trouble Maker Co. Ltd.
By browsing the website(s) of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd, you agree NOT TO:
- Verbally attack other members or groups, via private message or via any service connected to our network.
- post illegal Material
- treat others with disrespect
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
- identify or speculate as to the identity of any anonymous or pseudonymous user
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18
- solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes
- collect or store other users’ personal data for purposes other than establishing contact that is reasonably expected to be welcomed by such other users
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to Trouble Maker Co. Ltd’s administrative areas or interface, to user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to Trouble Maker Co. Ltd website(s), through password mining or any other means
- post irrelevant Material, repeatedly post the same or similar Material or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the servers or infrastructure of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd
- post any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional content, ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’ or ‘pyramid schemes’
- post any abusive, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, indecent, profane, inappropriate, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable Material, except where the content is appropriate to the content of the forum and you have been granted specific permission to do so and subject to our guidelines on said content
- post Material that contains violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website
- post Material in respect of any matter that is currently before the courts
- post Material that could be construed as scandalising the courts
- post Material that infringes any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary right or intellectual property right of any party
- post Material that falsely expresses or implies that such Material is sponsored or endorsed by Trouble Maker Co. Ltd
- post Material that contains software viruses or harmful programs including but not limited to, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, disrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd, or use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd, except as expressly authorised in writing by Trouble Maker Co. Ltd
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the website(s) of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd
- Disrupt community activity by spamming (repeatedly posting similar content with malicious intent), trolling (repeatedly posting inappropriate or subjective material), being rude, or abusive.
- Harm persons who browse the site in any way.
- Violate any applicable national or international law.
- Interfere with or disrupt the server or any features of the site.
- Reproduce, copy, sell, or exploit any portion of (or other websites associated with) Trouble Maker Co. Ltd for purposes not approved by the administration of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd
Due to the real-time nature of the website(s) of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd, Trouble Maker Co. Ltd cannot and is not required to review the contents of posted Material, nor does it confirm the validity of information submitted. Trouble Maker Co. Ltd hereby notifies you that it does not actively monitor Material posted by users and, as such, is not responsible for and gives no warranty or representation in relation to Material posted by users.
Because community standards vary and individuals sometimes may not comply with our policies and guidelines, in the process of using the website(s) of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd, you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable. Users are encouraged to bring any Material they deem offensive or objectionable to the attention of the moderators by using the ‘Contact Us’ Form identifying the specific material that they consider is objectionable. You will be asked to give your reasons for wanting the Material removed.
Users are informed that if they deem Material to be defamatory or an infringement of their intellectual property rights they should inform Trouble Maker Co. Ltd by using the ‘Contact Us’ Form. You will be asked to give your reasons for wanting the Material removed.
Please note that Trouble Maker Co. Ltd’s offices are open for business from Monday to Sunday, but not following any specific business hours and excluding national and public holidays in the People’s Republic of China. Any notifications received from users outside of the aforementioned hours might only be addressed upon the re-opening of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd offices.
If another user defames, abuses, harasses, stalks, or threatens you or otherwise violates your rights on the website(s) of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd please report the post to Trouble Maker Co. Ltd Limited identifying the specific Material you consider is objectionable.
In accordance with the guidelines established by the Data Protection Commissioner from time to time, Trouble Maker Co. Ltd reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information it knows about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any Material posted by you.
You own all of the Material you post on Trouble Maker Co. Ltd and we do not claim ownership of that Material. However, we need your permission to be able to display that Material and in some cases to modify it for best display – for different browsers, for our mobile site, and so on.
Consequently, by posting any Material on or through Trouble Maker Co. Ltd, you grant Trouble Maker Co. Ltd a limited licence to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Material. The licence you grant to Trouble Maker Co. Ltd is non-exclusive, royalty free and fully paid, sub-licensable, and worldwide. This licence applies only to use of the Material for the purpose of providing the Trouble Maker Co. Ltd service. You also waive to the fullest extent permissible by law any moral rights in such Material. You are responsible for making sure that you have all rights to what you post, including the rights necessary for you to grant the licence above.
By posting any Material on Trouble Maker Co. Ltd you represent and warrant that:
- you own the Material posted by you or otherwise have the right to grant the licence above, and
- the posting of the Material does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights, confidentiality, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay all royalties, fees, or any other monies owing any person by reason of any Material posted by you to or through Trouble Maker Co. Ltd.
From time to time we may seek to use users’ Material for the purpose of advertising or marketing Trouble Maker Co. Ltd. However we will not use your Material for this purpose without your prior express written permission.
Please do not post any information you are not happy to leave up indefinitely. In order to ensure that threads and conversations are not disrupted, we do not generally remove Material which is uploaded to us. Consequently, you agree that your Material displayed on Trouble Maker Co. Ltd may continue to appear on Trouble Maker Co. Ltd even after you have terminated your user privileges or have had your user privileges terminated by Trouble Maker Co. Ltd.
However, we understand that you may wish to remove certain types of original creative Material (such as your photographs, drawings, videos, short stories, architectural plans, poetry and the like) from time to time.
Consequently if for any reason you decide that you no longer wish to have your original creative Material displayed on Trouble Maker Co. Ltd then upon written request from you, Trouble Maker Co. Ltd will delete it provided that this does not have a significant negative impact on the structure of the thread it features in. For example, Trouble Maker Co. Ltd will not delete a work put up for constructive criticism as to do so would make the posts which respond meaningless.
To have original creative Material deleted, please contact the relevant moderator (by using the private messaging system available to all registered users when they are logged onto the website(s) of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd) with a direct link to the relevant item and your request. We will delete it within 10 working days of your request, as far as reasonably possible.
Please note that deletion of original creative Material applies only to Material you have uploaded to Trouble Maker Co. Ltd. If you have posted a link on Trouble Maker Co. Ltd to Material hosted elsewhere (such as Flickr or YouTube) then as Trouble Maker Co. Ltd is not the host you will have to contact that other site to have that Material deleted.
We cannot guarantee that other users will not use the ideas and information that you share. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or don’t want others to use, you must not post it on Trouble Maker Co. Ltd. We are not responsible for a user’s misuse or misappropriation of any content or information you post on Trouble Maker Co. Ltd.
Trouble Maker Co. Ltd Limited operates on a “notice and takedown” basis. If you believe that any content on Trouble Maker Co. Ltd contains a defamatory statement, please notify Trouble Maker Co. Ltd immediately by using the ‘Contact Us’ form. Once this notification has been received, Trouble Maker Co. Ltd will use all reasonable endeavours to remove the defamatory content complained about within a reasonable period of time.
Please note that Trouble Maker Co. Ltd’s offices are open for business from Monday to Sunday, but not following any specific business hours. Take down requests received outside of the aforementioned hours will only be addressed upon the re-opening of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd’s offices.
Content infringing Intellectual Property Rights
Trouble Maker Co. Ltd operates on a “notice and takedown” basis. If you believe that any content on Trouble Maker Co. Ltd infringes your intellectual property rights, please notify Trouble Maker Co. Ltd immediately by utilising the ‘Contact Us’ form. Once this notification has been received, Trouble Maker Co. Ltd will use all reasonable endeavours to remove the infringing content complained about within a reasonable period of time.
Liability and accuracy
Trouble Maker Co. Ltd does not give any warranty or make any representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the website(s) of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd. Material posted on the website(s) of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Trouble Maker Co. Ltd therefore disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such Material by any user, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Although rigorous protocols are applied to the website(s) of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd we do not make any warranty that the website(s) of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or disruptive properties. Under no circumstances shall we be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in electricity or other utility supply.
Trouble Maker Co. Ltd does not give any warranty or make any representation as to the identity of any user on Trouble Maker Co. Ltd Any use of, or reliance placed on, any content or Materials posted to Trouble Maker Co. Ltd by any user, or obtained by you through the website(s) of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd, is at your own risk.
Users of the website(s) of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information contained on the website(s) of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd and, where applicable, as to the identity of other users.
Testimonials appearing on the website(s) of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd are actually received via text, audio, or video submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real-life experiences of those that have used our products and/or services in some way or another. However, they are individual results and results may vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.
The testimonials presented on the website(s) of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd are applicable to the individuals writing them and may not be indicative of future performance or success of any other individuals. Trouble Maker Co. Ltd cannot and does not guarantee results.
The testimonials displayed (text, audio, and/or video) are given verbatim except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some have been shortened, so that the whole message received by the testimonial writer is not displayed. This is done only when a testimonial is lengthy, or if the entire testimonial did not seem relevant for the general public.
Trouble Maker Co. Ltd is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted to the website. Trouble Maker Co. Ltd is not a forum for testimonials, however provides testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences with one another. To prevent against abuse, all testimonials appear after they have been reviewed by management of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd. Trouble Maker Co. Ltd may not share the opinions, views, or commentary of any testimonials on this website, which are strictly the views of the testimonial writer.
As a consumer or user of the website(s) of Trouble Maker Co. Ltd and Trouble Maker Co. Ltd’s products and/or services, by submitting your testimonial you give us permission to reprint, reproduce or use the testimonial in connection with our business. You also agree to the following:
- The reprint, reproduction, or use of the testimonial will be at our discretion and without compensation
- We may use the testimonial with or without any pseudo (pen) name credit
- Our right to use the testimonial is perpetual and may be assigned by us
- We may use the testimonial locally, nationally, or globally and such use may be made in any media, information or communication platform (including internet advertising) currently in use or later developed
- You, and not someone else, composed, submitted and posted the testimonial. By submitting your testimonial, you agree to the terms and conditions as listed in this document.