Join TechBBQ Shenzhen 2020 All Events!
Join TechBBQ Shenzhen 2020
and be treated as Royalty :)
What will you get?
There is no time like the present and we leave no stone unturned to bring you the very best speakers, activities and food!
On the agenda Workshop
Time: 16:30 - 17:30 CST
You told you are here to learn. We listened. This year we bring you "Get Ready To Manufacture"
Get Ready To Manufacture is a program that helps new product developers grow their manufacturing roots. Learn how to become recognized as a professional, create your must-have ready checklist and get the clarity you need to succeed!
On the agenda The famous TroubleMaker BBQ
Time: 18:00 - 19:00 CST
After some time of forced rest, we have secretly been practicing our cooking skills the last months
You name it and we have cooked it. From home-made Italian sausage to pork chop and from German sausage to egg plant. Only the best ingredients are good enough, prepared by the best cooks. And all of this yummy can be balanced with nice draft beers or soft-drinks.
On the agenda Conference
Time: 19:00 - 21:30 CST
Let us take you through two hours of exciting content.
We gather the brightest startups, founders, investors, and speakers in order to to stay resilient, share valuable knowledge and move forward – and that is where you just might discover your next headline. So don’t miss out!
Event program & Schedule
The program this year is a variety of content from Europe and from China
Workshop "Get Ready To Manufacture"
Mingle & Meet
Doors open for BBQ attendees
Get ready for the conference
TechBBQ Video & Intro
Welcoming by Host & Moderator
Nordic Sustainable Solutions:
- Martin Rune Hoxer, Executive Director Innovation Center Denmark in China
- Jacob Noerrgaard Krogh-Jensen, founder of Ounnid Consulting
- Callum Yap, founder of Okra Solar)
- A practical, step-by-step online training with 7 weeks of easy to implement content that establishes entrepreneurs as the go-to expert in manufacturing - Henk Werner
Team Nordic Company Video Roadshow
Landing A Foreign Venture in Times of Pandemic:
- Frederick Bravey, Head of Public Relations Shenzhen Valley Ventures
- Nausheen Ishtiaq-Chen, Director Startup Grind Shenzhen
- Giovanni Schirinzi, CEO iMakerbase Italy
22:00 till the lights go out